Georgia Department of Public Health
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
Haga clic aquí para Español
Georgia WIC Precertification Application
Income Guideline Review
State:  GA
- - 

- -

WIC Types:
Pregnant: Woman who is with child but has not given birth.
Not Breastfeeding: Woman who is not using the breastfeeding method.
Breastfeeding Woman: Woman who is using the breastfeeding method.
Infant: A baby less than one (1) year of age.
Child: A child one (1) year of age or older but less than five (5) years of age.
Family Members Applying for the WIC Program
/ /
/ /
/ /
/ /
/ /
/ /

You will be contacted by your county Health Department. If you receive an appointment, please remember to bring proof of Identification, Residency, and Income to your scheduled appointment. Also, bring Immunization Record of your child(ren),
 if it applies to you.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating
 based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf,
hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
             Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
             1400 Independence Avenue, SW
             Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Information: Customer Service 1-800-228-9173 (toll-free in Georgia)